Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Table Size:||320mm*320mm||Working Precision:||0.01mm|
|Warranty Period:||Free Of Charge For One Year||Control System:||Windows XP|
|Input Power:||Three-Phase 380V AC||Image Resolution:||1024*768 Pixels, 32 Bit|
CNC Router Machine With Automatic Dust Collector And 0.01mm Precision CW-F01Software:
|Control system||Windows XP Professional (Service3,v.3244)|
|Operation GUI||Chinese Windows XP|
|Vision system||CCD AOTU offset|
|Control system||F 1.0.2 version|
SPINDLE Morning Star spindle and inverter
|CCD||Sony 520 line industrial cameras|
|Screw||TBI Precision ground ball screw imports|
|Guide||HIWIN widening Imported linear guide rail|
|MOTOR||JiaBao LCF Series|
|I/O CONTRONL CARD||HFC PCI-9074|
|DRIVER CONTRONL CARD||HFC PCI-9074|
|Static cleanup||STATIC-ST401A Series|
|Computer||RMC-8401/6113LP4/300ATX/8651VNA/P4 2.8G 2CPU(S)/1G DDR/80G|
|Machine interface||AOC LCD17",Logitech mouse|
|Motor type||JiaBao series|
|Axis working area(max)||680mm*360mm*50mm|
|PCB size (max)||322mm*322mm|
|PCB thick (max)||5mm|
|Precision of cutting||0.01mm|
|Vacuum power||2.2KW AC 380V|
CW-F01 automatic visual cutting machine is the latest designed high-tech product of a new generation, with (Machine Vision)automatic visual identification and correction function, applied by high-accuracy Panasonic servo drive system to realize quick and precise positioning, rendering accuracy at 0.001mm maximum to ensure the high quality of the cutting and high productivity.
1. Situation for the machine in use:
The machine shall be kept steady, without tilting or unstable conditions. Severe vibrati is
The machine shall work in a clean place with proper temperature and moisture, avoiding
impact from dust.
Power wiring can only be done by professional electrician.
Machine installation and adjustment shall be done by personnel that have received special training.
Electrical equipment shall be placed in good order.
The power shall be in closed state and can only be switched on by qualified personnel.
The electric structure shall not be exposed to air.
Make full preparation before you start the machine.
Familiar with the operating rules of the machine
Potential safety risks shall be ruled out.
2. Machine application
The machine applies to the cutting of finished PCB plate with SMT (Surface Mount Technology), and any deviation from the original design intent is deemed incorrect.
3. Proper use
Comply with all instruction of the manual
Comply with regular inspection and maintenance rules
Safety Device and Fault Alarm System Operating system Failure Analysis:
1. Press the button to enter the plate, it doesn't enter.
2. The machine doesn't work after the plate is entered.
3. When the cutting is finished, the plate doesn't get out.
1. Press the button to enter the plate, it doesn't enter. This is caused by button failure,which is pressed for too many times and the internal contact was deformed and can't connect effectively. This can also occur due to strong external force, influencing the connection of the loading circuit.
2. The machine doesn't work after the plate is entered. This is mainly because that the
magnetic switch behind the air cylinder of the plate can't receive signals. The machine
can't operate if receives no signals. Adjust it to the correct location will make solve the
3. When the cutting is finished, the plate doesn't get out. Main reasons: the deformation of 42 air cylinder and rail, electromagnetic valve damage and so on.
Visual System Failure Analysis:
1. The graphics are not clear
2. unable to get the positioning point
1. The graphics are not clear due to the incorrect adjustment of brightness or focal length.
You can enter processing parameter interface to adjust parameters until the graphics appear at its best status and in most clear way.
2. Unable to get the positioning point is relevant to the color of PCB plate and the object
capturing positioning point. How to make positioning point is introduced at the manual, if don't follow the instruction, failure may occurs. Moreover, the machine can adjust the light color based on the plate color to ensure the graphic sharpness and cutting precision.
Cutting System Failure analysis:
1. Broken Blade
2. Cutting burrs
3. Failure analysis:
1. The cause of broken blade is that the speed is too fast. User shall set the cutting speed according to different materials of PCB plate and its thickness.
2. Cutting burrs occur because the tooling wears out. There is an inspection of the 43 tooling's life span in the software; user can know the state of tooling directly by click that option. If the life span of tooling is reached, the system will remind user to change tooling.
Motion Control System Failure analysis:
1. X and Z axis wags from side to side and Y axis reel to and fro
2. The moving distances of X, Y and Z spindles are not consistent with the actual distance.
1. Due to long working hours, the fix parts connecting three axes become loose, resulting in shake of X, Y and Z axis and abnormal movement. User shall check all bolts of the machine. The bolts are fixed tightly before leaving factory. If user find some bolts misplaced, should restore and fix them. Regular overall maintenance shall be arranged.
2. The moving distances of X, Y and Z spindles are not consistent with the actual distance.Servo is impulse-driven. The fixed impulse has fixed distance. It is also related to the pitch of lead screw. These two factors are set at the factory. If you accidentally delete them, the machine will recognize them as the default value, which causes discrepancy between moving distance and actual distance. User shall contact the company immediately to reset the parameters.
Dust Collection System Failure Analysis:Bad performance Troubleshooting:
1. Confirm the motor of the dust collector rotate in the right direction, if not, change any two 44 of the three wires to change the direction.
2. Check if the PVC tube of the connector is loose or broke and check if the air cylinder works
3. Please use tape to seal unnecessary holes of the fixture.
4. To create an exclusive fixture is suggested.
5. Clean the dust bag of the dust collector regularly.
Our sales network:
Contact Person: Alan Cao