There are two processing techniques for SMT red glue patch. One is to pass SMT red glue through the needle. The amount of SMT red glue varies according to the size of the component. The manual dispensing SMT red glue machine controls the amount of glue according to the dispensing time, and the automatic dispensing SMT red glue machine controls the SMT red glue machine through different gluing nozzles and time; the other is brushing glue. SMT red glue is printed by SMT patch stencil. There are standard specifications for the opening size of SMT steel mesh. Today, let's take an in-depth look at the common problems and solutions of FPC SMT red glue patch!
FPC SMT patch red glue FAQ:
1. Insufficient thrust
The reasons for the lack of thrust are:
1. The amount of glue is insufficient.
2. The colloid is not 100% cured.
3. FPC board or components are contaminated.
4. The colloid itself is fragile and has no strength.
2. Insufficient glue or leaks
Reasons and countermeasures:
1. The printing screen is not cleaned regularly. It should be cleaned with ethanol every 8 hours.
2. There are impurities in the colloid.
3. The opening of the stencil is unreasonable, too small or the dispensing pressure is too small, and the designed glue quantity is insufficient.
4. There are bubbles in the colloid.
5. If the dispensing head is clogged, clean the dispensing nozzle immediately.
6. If the preheating temperature of the dispensing head is not enough, the temperature of the dispensing head should be set to 38℃.
Wire drawing refers to the phenomenon that the patch glue cannot be disconnected during dispensing, and the patch glue is connected in a filamentous manner in the direction of movement of the dispensing head. There are many wires, and the patch glue covers the printed pads, which will lead to poor soldering. Especially when the size is larger, this phenomenon is more likely to occur when using a dispensing nozzle. SMD adhesive drawing is mainly affected by the drawability of its main component resin and the setting of spot coating conditions.
1. Reduce movement speed
2. The lower the viscosity and the higher the thixotropy, the smaller the tendency of drawing, so try to choose this type of patch glue
3. Slightly increase the temperature of the thermostat, and forcibly adjust it to a low-viscosity, high-thixotropic patch adhesive. At this time, the storage period of the patch adhesive and the pressure of the dispensing head should also be considered.
We're dealing with PCB/FPC Depaneling Machine over 18 years,
if you're in need of this machine,welcome to contact us:
Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 13684904990
Contact Person: Mr. Alan