Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max Stencil Size:||420*420*200(mm)||Clean Time:||3-6 Minutes|
|Dry Time:||4-6 Minutes||Name:||PCB Cleaning Machine|
pcb cleaning system,
smt stencil cleaner
Circuit Board Cleaning Equipment 360°Rotate Jet Clean And Compressed Air Blow Dry Mode
CW-210 pneumatic PCB auto cleaning machine is designed to clean misprint solder paste, squeegee, feeder partgs, a small amount of PCBA. Driven by compressed air, the machine clean PCB from upper and lower side, by “one button” wasy operation, the machine complete “clean+dry” process automatically; Special pump and paten designed rotation pod guarantee stable jet pressure to make sure efficient and high qualit cleaning result.
1) Safety : Completely using compressed air as a driving force, do not use electricity, without any spark caused by security risks.
2) structure : All stainless steel structure, anti-acid corrosion, solid and durable, small size, reasonable structure, the appearance of fine.
3) Automated cleaning : According to the program set, automatically complete the cleaning, air all the processes. Small size, compact structure.
4) Spray cleaning design : The nozzle is used to increase the size of the nozzles, and the nozzle area is calculated by calculating the cleaning area.
5) operating : One-touch operation, easy to learn.
6) filter : The use of large-capacity filters, jet pressure greater, better cleaning, cleaning time less.
7) Spray room : Mirror stainless steel liner, liquid reflow with the rapid.
8)PCB dimension : maximum 450mm(L)*450mm(W)*180mm(H) . Non-calibrated control to meet the larger product size and higher cleaning capacity.
9) Applicable cleaning object :1. Misprint plate PCB surface residue ；
2.PCBA Solder on solder joints ；
3. Small batch fixture ；
4. Printing press scraper and so on.
10) Special requirements can be customized.
|Max stencial size||420*420*200(mm)|
|Liquid tank||Max:50L, Min:20L|
|Clean type||360°rotate jet clean+compressed air blow dry|
|Filter system||20/5/1um(3 levels)|
Cleaning Flow Chart
Operational Flow Chart
Contact Person: Bunny