Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cutting Speed:||Controlled By Operator||Model:||CWV-2M|
|PCB Separation:||PCB Separation||Weight:||50kg|
printed circuit board machine,
Manual PCB Separators V-cutting Machine without Power Supply
1. PCB cutting process by hand push
2. Safety use and easy operation
3. The price is very economical
4. Cutting speed is controlled by operator
1. 13 Years experience on manufacturing and selling
2. Engineers available to service machinery oversea
3. One year warranty for the machines except accessories
4. Effective customer service
|Max PCB Length||330mm|
V-CUT PCB cutting machine features:
1.Use upper circular blade and bottom linear blade.
2.Cut pre-scored v groove PCB without stress on either PCB or component.
3.Clearance between circular and linear blades are adjustable to fit different groove depth and compensates for blade wear out.
4.Blades can be re-grinded to use.
Replacement of uppler blade:
1.Place the Allen Key in the screw
2.Then remove the four screws (Refer to Below picture) with the Allen key
3.Remove circular blade, and replace with a new circular blade
Contact Person: Mr. Alan