Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Spindle Speed:||60000RPM||PCB Material:||FR4, CEM, MCPCB|
|PCB Thickness:||3.0mm||Name:||PCB Depaneling Machine|
automatic router machine,
printed circuit board router
PCB Depaneling Machine PCB Routing Equipment for 0.6-3.5mm Thick TAB PCB Boards Features:
1. Smooth cutting finish only by router cutting .
2. There is little distortion on PCB during cutting because using high-frequency spindle motor . It is 1 / 10 of pressing , 1 / 100 of breaking by hand .
3. One-touch program changeover .
4. Able to cut liner and arc with router machine , diminish the restriction on PCB design .
5. Read QR code or JIG BIT auto select cutting program , or check accordance between cutting program and JIG .
6. Powerful Dust Collection minimized dust adhesion on PCB .
7. Developed high performance router bit that expanded bit life and relief littering .
8. Cut down PCB cost because need not making V-groove on PCB
|Motor type:||JiaBao series|
|Axis working area(max):||680mm*360mm*50mm|
|PCB size (max):||322mm*322mm|
|PCB thick (max):||5mm|
|Material||S/S 41 carbon steel|
|Filter||100% Polyester needle non - woven bag|
|Falling mode||Manual joystick + Dust center of gravity falling automatically|
|Motor||2HP, 1.5KW, 380V|
|Vacuum suction diameter||50mm|
|Filter bag arrangement||8 PCS, 120(D)mm*500(L)mm|
|Surface treatment||Single-sided calendering|
|Cleaning way||Drawer type dust box|
|Positioning wheel||4 pcs, ￠65*￠12mm|
|Remark||Sealed soft rubber access door and clear door|
Step 1: Before starting, determine whether the motor's
running direction is normal or not, and when it is
correct, test the strong pulling force from the suction
port, The air outlet has strong suction; otherwise
weak force is not enough.
Step 2:It can be used continuously for 24 hours, because of the non automatic dust removal, it should stop when the powder and suction of the pollution source are weak.
Step 3:The manual dust removing rod is on the left or right side of the inspection door. When the machine stops, the dust rod is moved back and forth, so that the dust attached to the filter bag falls into the dust collecting box.
Step 4: Regularly clean dust collection room dust according to dust amount when it is 70% full, else, it overflow
Step 5: When the dust is cleaned, first shut down, and then clean the powder after the equipment stops completely. After dust cleaning, put the dust collection box into the fixed position of the dust collector, and the parts are sealed and continue to use.
Step 6: The inspection door is a filter cloth pipe, dust is filtered through the cloth pipe, and the exhaust gas is clean air.
Contact Person: Alan Cao